We leave tomorrow for Edirne, near the border with both Greece and Bulgaria. We are thinking to go to Svilengrad, Bulgaria to renew our visas, but will decide for certain in Edirne.
This statue is somebody's idea of a typical Turk I guess. He is from a museum across the Golden Horn. Sort of like the Ford museum - except all things Turkish - collected by a Turkish rich guy.

We are still looking for an apartment. We saw one today that was nice, but want to see more.
Today I got a haircut.
2 comments:
Eric, I thought that dude was you with a haircut! Nice suit. I am enjoying your blog and the photos. Thanks for doing it. Take a look at annlittlewood.com and send me any suggestions to ann_littlewood@europa.com. Dreamweaver worked well for me, altho the cover on the home page will not not not stay centered. Cool and sometimes damp here in PDX. Be well, enjoy, hi to Lillian. Ann
dont leave tip when you get hair cut ...Tip is not their custom...-your responsible turkish instructor from PDX--
Post a Comment