We had a great time.
Also some pictures of Cairo from our hotel.


Cairo Tower

This strange prickly tree is in the gardens of the Opera house. The spines are really hard and sharp.


Step pyramid of Sakkara, older than at Giza. Near here we went inside an even older one.




Buying fruit across from the Papyrus "museum".

Coming up a sand dune on the camels and this was our first view of the Pyramids.

We passed the dead horse on the way out. Our guide told us not to worry, it's just a horse.





Looking straight up the Pyramid from the base was intimidating.

This is our guide on the horse, talking to a policeman.



2 comments:
Cool you got to see the Sphinx.
I wish I got to see it. I cannot wait until I see you. -From,Whitney
Lillian that was funny when the camel snotted on your pants. I like the sunset picture. You must be having fun. -Laura
Post a Comment