|
Wednesday, May 14
Airport terminal (post #2)
We had a great time in Michigan with my family! I did not have nearly enough time to see everyone that I wanted, and did not see the ones that I did see enough. Everyone who I did not get to see, I hope to catch you on the return. We had a whirl-wind visit, bouncing from Tecumseh to Yipsi to Dexter to Detroit to Adrian non stop for eight days! I did get to see everyone in my immediate family, two sisters, four brothers, three nieces, two brother in laws, one sister in law and my Mom and Dad, this makes for a hectic time. Now, I sit in the Airport waiting to catch a plane at 5:00 pm, once we get in that plane we will not have any obligations or time lines until we decide to make them! It feels good. After having a fully booked schedule for the last 14 months it is nice to breath a sigh of relief having met my goal and not having any obligations.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment