Saturday, July 19

My new jobs!!

So, today was my first day at the new job! I think it went well. I will work this job every sat. from 9am-12:50pm then have a half hour break and back for one more hour. I think it will be a challenge but the people in my class seem to be interested in learning so that is half of the job. I must admit that my grammar is quite rusty (if it ever truly existed) but I read up a little everyday and I have a book to teach from that helps a bit. I also have a second job offer and I will start training with them on the 27th. That job will be mon-fri 7:30pm-9:20pm a much better time schedule for me than 9am! So, if everything works out I will only teach the am class for 9 weekends, and I will actually have every other Sunday morning off, then I will move to the mon-fri job only.

Now that we have new jobs to figure out we are going to wait to look for a new place to live. We will stay where we are for another month. We are actually happy about this because it is a nice house, we have made friends in the neighborhood, and even though the son did come home we hardly see him. Most of the time it still feels like we have the house to ourselves. In fact we are half thinking of finding an apartment here. It is like a village in the middle of a giant city. However, I do not know if that will really happen but we have thought about it.

Well, I am sleepy now, and I have to work early so, good night all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like things are working out well for you guys. Congradulations, I'm glad. Beware of the evil empire, AmeriKKKa.

davep