Friday, October 24

busy busy

Well, we are still here and well. I started an off-sight teaching job with my school that is four days a week and I have been working it for two weeks now. I am also still working five nights a week and so have been just trying to adjust to the schedule. Up an 5:49 am and off to work, not what you would expect in a typical day in the life of Lillian Caplon but, I think that I am starting to get used to it. And I can always take a nap in the middle of the day. More news to come over this weekend!

3 comments:

lois said...

Lillian, when do you have fun????

Anonymous said...

5:49 am? So exact Lillian!! Hope you are still having fun over there.

Anonymous said...

If you work in the morning and work in the evening, when do you A)sleep and B)see Eric? With this much travel between jobs you are probably getting to see a lot of Istanbul...
It is setting up for real Fall here in PDX - lovely crunching leaves underfoot now, but very soon wet and slippery and cold. Halloween tomorrow, and the kidlets will likely get wet.
Cheers to you'all