It has been a really good experience to view the election from another country. It was wonderful to go into work and have people from many different parts of the world greeting me with "Congratulations"! Most people here have been very supportive of Obama and in this past week I have had many people in the neighborhood where we live also expressing their hope for change in the states and the world with this new leadership.
How exciting to really feel the power in the idea that I am an American and I can do or be anything I want. It feels a little different than it has my whole life. It feels good, and as it sinks in it feels better and better!
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I voted for Obama, no really I'm not just saying that> I wondered how many people would lie just because he won?? I am glad that the outside world is so excited I am a little scared that he has Jen (Granholm) so involved with his preplanning for the White House after what she'd done to MI, but am still excited!!!
Post a Comment