We have a job! It is a short job, 12 hours of work in all, but it almost earns us our rent. We are going to be like a final for some business men and women who have been taking an English course in their company. The company that they work for is actually the largest company in Turkey so it will look good on our resumes.
The woman that we live with told us about a tiny restaurant that has wonderful food today. It was like a secret restaurant that even many locals do not know about so we really felt lucky to have the chance to enjoy it. We plan on going back often.
We will be posting food pictures for those who have requested. once again stay tuned...
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Lillian and Eric! I'm so excited for you. It looks beautiful over there. please keep sending pics and updates. I'll be seeing mary as I plan to do a potluck. My Dad moves to France the day after tomorrow. The district fired me so I'' look at another district. i just applied for park ranger for the summer. I don't know if they have any openings. Take care, love, Andree
Post a Comment